Hirofumi Shiba is currently a Ph.D. candidate at the Institute of Statistical Mathematics in Japan. He was born in Yokohama in May 1999. He recieved his Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics from the University of Tokyo in 2023, where he was mentored by Professor Nakahiro Yoshida. He is proficient in Japanese, English, and Mandarin.
Please also visit my blog.
- B.S. in Mathematics, University of Tokyo, 2023.
- Particle Methods, Nonlinear Filtering
- Economic Security, and Open-Source Intelligence
- Jul. 2023 – Present : Research Assistant at the Institute of Statistical Mathematics
Developing the YUIMA R package
- Apr. 2023 – Present : Cooperative Researcher at RCAST, the University of Tokyo
Conducting research and data analysis on Economic Security under advisor Akira Igata
- Aug. 2022 – Dec. 2023 : Data Scientist at IMIS Co., Ltd.
Providng data analysis and consulting for Japanese manufacturing ant IT companies
- Feb. 2021 – Mar. 2023 : Research Assistant at RCAST, the University of Tokyo
Studying Intellectual Properties under advisor Prof. Katsuya Tamai
Hirofumi Shiba → Kengo Kamatani → Nakahiro Yoshida → Masashi Okamoto → Tosio Kitagawa → Mitio Nagumo → Takuji Yoshie → David Hilbert → Ferdinand von Lindemann → Felix Klein → Rudolf Lipschitz → Gustav Dirichlet → Carl Friedrich Gauss
Statistical Science Program,
Graduate Institute for Advanced Studies, SOKENDAI.
10-3 Mirodi-cho, Tachikawa
Tokyo 190-8562, Japan
Last Update: Nov. 25th, 2023